Pattaya Ramblings

Pattaya Ramblings



After a nice session of serious Falang/Thai sexual hi-jinx my lady for the day drags her gorgeous butt outa the bed. First time in hours she's been out of the bed since I haven't ordered food from room service for a long while and threw the damned remote control for the T.V. out off the balcony hours ago and ripped the T.V. plug outa the wall too and ripped the blankets off the bed before starting our latest fuck marathon! She jumps in the shower a few minutes after we collapse, sweat soaked and satiated on the bed.

I figure she's gonna ask for more money later as she is sore and I abused my twenty or so dollars worth of sexual favors by a long way. Fuck it. And her again hopefully.

She's been working for her keep, and bitching about my being ba ba bo bo (crazy) 'cause I threw the remote off the balcony. Sorry but MTV Thai drives me nuts and I ain't competing with it for attention for my poor, neglected pecker. Priorities darling, fucking priorities. I promised to throw the T.V. off the balcony next if she didn't shut it off and attend to her mia noi wifely duties.

There should not be televisions allowed in hotel rooms in Thailand I say. The rooms are for fucking and sleeping! Ya wanna watch T.V. you say? Go to a bar fer chrissakes. Or go back home to your country. I'm not here to watch T. fucking V.! You can do plenty of that at home in between trips to the Land of the Smiling Clams.

Sex, sex, sex and sleep. Priorities as I said.

I grab a towel and wrap it around my perspiring body and go out onto the balcony for a smoke. I close the sliding glass door behind me so as to keep in the cool air blasting from the ac I had just turned to maximum before coming outside. I'm hot, sweaty, tired, hungry, thirsty, and still horny. Usually takes at least two or three weeks or so to drain the juices completely before my priorities shift.

Lighting up a Winston I inhale deeply and rest my forearms on the railing of the balcony. A light breeze tickles the hairs on my arms and I inhale deeply the fragrant aroma of Pattaya that wafts up to the 10th floor.

I survey the view from the upper floor overlooking this crazy, sex filled, male's Disneyland. Colored lights fill my eyes as I gaze towards the ocean a few blocks away. The sounds of this sanook (fun) crazed city drift up and call me toward another night of drunken debauchery, filled with available conquests of an easy nature. What should I do with the lady in the water closet?

She has been fun, and full of piss and vinegar, and eager to please me the first couple of days. A randy, rowdy, sexy, fuck machine with a flashing smile. A nice little round ass, tits to die for and an attitude towards sex that makes Marilyn Chambers in Insatiable 2 seem tame in comparison. Now she seems tired and worn from my depravities and willing to go home to her small room and rest while counting the dollars she has earned for her time working beneath me. Fresh meat is needed, I think, for my insatiable lust. Time to move on.

The warm breeze dries my sweaty skin as I ponder my options while dragging in a lungful of nicotine laced smoke. Where to go? Who to see? Who to fuck? How much tip to give?

All serious questions, given serious thought on the balcony while she lathers and soaps her golden, silken skin in the hong nam. She told me that if I fucked her again tonight her pussy would die. A noble death I told her. She didn't understand the joke. Language is a problem here when used to express anything other than buying beer, food, pussy, or trinkets.

A deep, philosophical conversation can be had elsewhere though. Priorities! Thailand is for sex! It is hard to have a meaningful conversation with someone who is gobbling your cock 50% of the time and either eating, sleeping, or watching fucking T.V. while you're sleeping the rest of the time. And who knows maybe 25 words in your language, and you hers. Thank God I say! Falang women back home should gobble more and talk less and there would be much less problems between the sexes. If the ex gave more sex and talked less she wouldn't be an ex now would she?

Women don't seem to understand that sex, for men, IS conversation. Why do we have to talk about love darling? Spread your legs or open your mouth and suck my dick and I'll SHOW you how much I love you. If I'm fucking you and not some other woman than obviously I love you. For now anyway. Until you start talking too freaking much.

I notice she's out of the bathroom and flick my cigarette butt out over the parking lot and go back inside to take a shower myself.

After showering I come out and tell her I'm tired and want to sleep alone tonight and pay her her money and give a good tip to her. She smiles, wais me, and asks me to call her tomorrow when I wake up. Yeah, sure darling. I really don't want to make her poor pussy die! There's nothing worse than a dead pussy!

"Leave me your mobile number." I tell her.

She scribbles her number and gives me a kiss and a hug while giving me the slip of paper. I musta tipped good 'cause she ain't complaining at all. I walk her to the elevator in my robe and kiss her goodbye again. She was sweet and so damn sexy. Lah gone, puying suay! (Goodbye, beautiful lady!)

I go back in my room and get dressed for the night. She worked on Soi 2. Tonight looked like a Soi 8 kinda night. Or Pattaya Walking Street maybe. Duck food ain't my style! I wait 15 minutes, drink a beer and head out to grab a baht bus for places an' faces unknown and unexplored. Disneyland has soooo many rides.

Which one should I try next?
Labels: edit post
0 Responses